Rated as the smallest hydration pack that Arcteryx designs and makes, the size of the Fly 13 Backpack is ideal for hauling larger items while on the urban bike commuting, or if you need to take extra gear to workout at to the gym. It features convenient and well organized panel-loading, with an individual pocket specific for a reservoir bladder. The other key items include a back panel and shoulder straps that are Spacermesh-lined to make them highly breathable for added comfort in the summer months.
- Horizontal frame member is built out of lightweight composite material.
Configuration For Pockets
- Fits a regular size laptop nicely
- Two of the pockets are built out of stretch-mesh material
- Top enclosed pocket to keep items secure
Key Hydrating Properties
- Hose clip
- Individual bladder sleeve
- Reservoir bladder clip