Fox Camber Race D30 Small Pack
One color shown above, raw-matt (charcoal graphics).
Sometimes if your like most mountain bikers, you simply want to have a day when you decide to check out from civilization for a while and head into the backcountry for the better part of the day. Which is key, for ride items like the Camber Race, comes in handy.
Fox built much more than just a tanker style hydration pack, the setup offers no shortage of room for bringing along necessities for all day epics, and is designed to be as light on your back as possible when doing so. As it’s 2 Liter reservoir serves the essential function of transporting and delivering fluids, while the large main compartment has ample room for bringing along additional food, clothing, tools and even your Fox helmet on the outside of the pack.
What you may not be able to see in the picture is that the Camber also offers the security of D30® CE Certified back protection to keep you riding and racing in one piece after you’ve biffed and dusted off.
- Pack Volume: 10 Liters
- Holds up to a 2.0 liter bladder
- Premium D30 back panel protection passes Level 2 CE certification (EN621)
- Lightweight, durable nylon rip stop exterior fabric
- Quick stow pockets at sides and waist belt
- Fox dedicated tool storage pockets
- Body armor and Fox helmet storage
- Hydrapak reservoir with slide top large opening for easy filling / cleaning and Bite Surge Valve High flow with a twist shut off